The last year has been like no other and although we can’t be together in person celebrating Heart Month we are appealing to you, our wonderful supporters, to join us by supporting CHUF. There are lots of ways you can get involved:
1. Wear red on the 26th of February, donate £1 and post a picture of yourself on CHUF’s social media. #WearRedForCHUF
2. #WearYourHeartOnYourSleeve by buying a limited edition CHUF T-shirt, every purchase will help CHUF continue to support Heart Heroes to reach their potential
3. Hold a virtual fundraiser, using our virtual fundraising pack below plan a virtual coffee morning, dinner date or virtual challenge and raise money for CHUF.
4. Dedicate a Heart on our virtual wall of hearts to a loved one or to all Heart Heroes. By dedicating a heart and making a donation you will help CHUF to continue our work.
5. Get your workplace involved. There are lots of different ways businesses can get involved in Heart Month, check out our corporate Heart Month sheet for ideas
CHUF’s support of Heart Heroes has never been more important and by joining in with our Heart Month activities you will be helping us to continue to bring joy to Heart Heroes in the coming months.
Thank you, your support really will make a difference.
Children's Heart Unit Fund - CHUF
Nelson House, Fleming Business Centre,
Burdon Terrace, Jesmond. NE2 3AE.
CHUF is a registered charity in England and Wales No 1160831 © 2021.