We are thrilled to be recruiting into the CHUF team a Fundraising Assistant.
This is a diverse and busy role where you will be working on a variety of tasks day to day. As part of this role you’ll get to assist in all of the areas of fundraising as well as looking after our web shop, ordering merchandise, banking and thanking you’ll be supporting helping coordinate volunteers, updating our website and being the first port of call for enquiries. At CHUF we love to support our team to develop and progress. This being the case we are really happy to look at candidates who would like to move into a career in fundraising or recent graduates who know the charity sector is where they want to carve out their careers.
We are looking for:
– A brilliant people person with fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
– Someone who shares CHUF’s values of authenticity, sharing and commitment.
– Someone with super administration skills, e.g. maintaining databases as well as keeping efficient filing systems and data processing.
– Excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
– The ability to drive and have use of your own vehicle.
If you would love to join a warm and friendly fundraising team that collaborates and supports one another to achieve fundraising goals that ultimately help children and families to achieve their dreams, look no further.
For more information about this special opportunity, please apply initially with a copy of your CV to Charity People’s North East consultant, Ellen Drummond, who has lots more detail.
Closing: 24th March
Interview’s: w/c 28th March
More information can be found here: Fundraising Assistant – Charity People
Children's Heart Unit Fund - CHUF
Designworks Business Centre
CHUF is a registered charity in England and Wales No 1160831 © 2023.